Thanks to various media outlets available to us today such as television, movies, comic books, novels and even children’s books, we are all familiar with the term “Magic”. Magic is simply a means of manipulating aspects of reality by ways that can be considered supernatural, paranormal that cannot be fully explained through logical or scientific means. Magic is often regarded as weird or suspicious by the larger community and is therefore practiced in isolation or in secrecy. Most of us are still afraid of things that we cannot explain, and that is why a lot of us still condemn the concept of magic. One of the most common ways to conjure magic is by the use of magic spells. A magic spell can be a very simple incantation or a very complicated one, often depending on the results a magic spell wielder wants. They can be either used to help and further one’s spirituality as with white magic or can be used to harm another being as with black magic. Modern magicians generally claim that magic is but one of the many ways for an individual to achieve further spiritual growth. As with any other form of ancient practice, magic is one of the many things that has been practiced for many years but cannot be fully and logically explained.
How do magic spells work?
In a nutshell, a magician’s duty is to control the forces that are usually not controlled in order to conjure up magic, and the chanting of magic spells help in making this a reality. Magic is also based on one of the oldest known laws of man: “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction” which translates to “magic always has a price”. Typically speaking, a magic spell can be conjured up by any individual adept of controlling the unnatural and spiritual forces that help them achieve the result that they want. An individual might employ the use of various tools, such as candle burning, chanting, visualization and repetitive manifestation of desire in order to make spells for their requirements.
Typically, magic spells and their procedures can be compared to various practices known to us as the laws of attraction, in that an individual clearly sets his or her mind on something that he or she truly desires until that certain thing or desire manifests itself into reality. The only difference is that a magic spell usually dabbles in the supernatural and the occult. Clearly, there is nothing wrong with this, because magic is one of the known practices that has been present since the earliest days or man.
There are typically three kinds of magic spells: white magic spells, black magic spells and love magic spells. White and black magic are quite explanatory being at the different opposite ends of the spectrum, with love magic being in the middle ground because it is typically neither right nor wrong to dabble with an individual’s emotions.
White magic spells
A magic spell is considered white magic if it is generally a helpful or friendly magic. Basically speaking, every magic is the same and has no assigned color, but thanks to the need of visual spectacle of various forms of media, magic has been assigned colors in order for them to be properly distinguished. Red is the magic of destruction and fire; green is the magic of life and nature; black is the magic of fear and death while white is the color of healing and purity. An important thing to remember is that magic is magic and there is no such thing as good or bad magic, but for the purposes of color separation, all helpful and friendly magic that does not cause any harm but are helpful will be under white magic:
• Healing Spells. All spells that are intended to heal or cure an individual or even an organism
• Health Spells. A magic spell that is intended to better the health or the quality of life of an individual
• Spiritual Spells. Spells that are intended with a certain kind of holy purpose, such as the summoning of angels and good spirits
• Wealth spells. Spells that are intended to increase the level of prosperity of an individual, not only through material things but also through spiritual and emotional as well
• Luck Spells. So as long as they cause good fortune to the individual
• Life Spells. Spells intended for the general well being of any individual, whether it be a full grown man or a baby
Black magic spells
A magic spell is considered “black magic” if it is intended to do harm or cause any sort of harm to an object or individual. The color black is most commonly associated to the words “unknown”, “death” and “fear” and it is no wonder why people would associate all that is unfriendly and is generally scary to the color of the darkness. Black magic does not necessarily mean that it can cause an individual harm though, as it also can be represented as anything that is unholy or unnatural in nature. Generally speaking, it is more commonly known as a “curse” or a “hex”. Also, any form of magic and spell that is intended to cause or wish harm to another individual is considered harmful magic, but for the purposes of illustration here are some forms of Black magic:
• Immortality spells. Life is believed to be finite, and any kind of spell that can prolong or even stop the definiteness of life is considered as black magic
• Necromancy spells. The dead should always be allowed to rest in peace, and any disturbance to the natural order of things, even death, is considered unnatural and dark
• Demonic spells. All of the spells that clearly favors the summoning of demonic and satanic entities
• Curses and Hexes. Any form of spells for the intended harm of an individual is considered black magic
Magic love spells
Generally speaking; a magic spell centered on love should be considered a “white magic” spell. We all know that love is generally considered as a positive trait, but in the other end of the spectrum it is also considered a very dangerous emotion that can cause destruction and chaos as easily as it can manifest beauty and warmth. It is therefore under the influence of the spells and the caster itself in which category a love spell should fall under – either the positive or the negative side.